Our client, a Global leading investment firm is looking for Associate, Digital Learning Designer to join their Learning and Development team.
- Well established organisation
- Great career opportunity
- Fast moving, dynamic environment
To compete and succeed as a top investment firm, the company believe that they must constantly reinvent themselves and prepare the employees ready for the future. You will be part of the Learning and Development team, responsible for the growth and development of the employees. To support the organisation learning programs, you will be using digital mediums, conceptualising and producing online learning modules and develop mobile-enabled for use on tablets and smartphone.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 5 years of relevant work experience. You should have a good grasp of the use of media and IT in training and development.
In addition, you will have the following:
- Relevant education and certifications in Design, Web, Digital Animation, Instructional Design or a similar discipline
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- A keen curiosity and desire to add value and improve things
For further details please contact Hazel Kok by sending in your CV to email@example.com quoting job code.
Job Code HK/15175
EA Licence No:14C6917
Registration No: R1879619
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.