Our client is an elite global law firm serving leading companies, financial institutions, and governments worldwide. They are seeking an Attorney Recruiting Manager to help take the recruitment function to the next level and be a best-in-class function.
· Globally recognized, award-winning law firm
· Fast-paced and stimulating working environment
· Lead and manage the overall attorney recruiting effort for the Washington, DC office.
The successful candidate will have excellent client relationship management skills as well as outstanding professional presence. They will be responsible for leading strategy and creating strong connectivity within the team as well as their peers within the broader People Team.
This person should have a proven ability to quickly develop relationships with internal and external clients and ability to work effectively as a leader and follower in cross-functional and global teams. This person should be able to handle multiple priorities and plan projects on an annual basis.
Additionally we are looking for:
· Bachelor's degree strongly preferred
· 5+ years of legal recruiting experience in a law firm environment, 2 of which at the management level
· Client service oriented and credible
· Ability to manage diverse stakeholders and build networks quickly
· Results-orientated: ability to handle multiple, time-sensitive projects while focusing on the quality of work delivered to clients
· Strong analytical and data-analysis skills
· Ability to thrive in a deadline driven and fast paced environment
· Creative thinker and problem solver
· Good judgement and professional maturity
For further details please contact Abby Judelman on email@example.com
Job code AJ/16222.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.