An international and well established Global Relocation Service provider is looking for an energetic, passionate, up-and-coming sales professional that would be interested in utilizing their knowledge to step into Business Development role to sell the organizations international moving services to clientele across the Greater Detroit Area.
- This is an environment that values your achievements and will be looking specifically for previous experience in either the Global Mobility, Relocation, Logistics, Real-Estate or HHG’s sectors. All Business Development and sales training will be provided.
- Fast paced environment, where you will be empowered to make decisions.
- Competitive compensation structure.
The Business Development Consultant will be responsible for securing new clients while ensuring that sales targets are achieved and maintained through the development of key accounts and cross selling services in the Greater Detroit Area. You will have to adopt a natural consultative and long term approach in order to manage RFPs and create client focused solutions.
The ideal candidate has had previous experience working within a Relocation Management Company, Logistics, Real-Estate or HHG’s firm in a Sales role. The most important thing will be for this individual is to have the drive and motivation to step into a sales role, which will requires resilience and a result-oriented mind-set.
The successful candidate must be able to demonstrate:
- Between 1-3 years of Sales experience preferably selling services for the Global Mobility, Relocation, Logistics, Real-Estate or HHG’s sectors
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and the ability to quickly build collaborative relationships with diverse stakeholders.
- Solution oriented approach to problem solving and decision making.
- Drive and motivation to step into a sales role, which requires resilience and a results oriented mind-set.
For further details please contact Danny Herskowitz on email@example.com. Job Code DBH/13458