A renowned organisation with a strong foothold in the region is looking for an analytical and meticulous HR professional to join its team as Assistant C&B Manager.
- Stable company, currently experiencing a continued phase of growth
- Lead role with direct reports
- Career growth opportunity
Reporting to the Head of HR, the successful applicant will be responsible for the communication and implementation of all compensation and benefit programs for the organization. You will also play an important role in leading projects to align with business objectives and strategy. You will also conduct internal and external salary benchmarking exercise, develop market trends and develop salary increment and variable bonus payment proposal.
The ideal candidate will possess excellent organizing and analytical skills. You will also demonstrate the ability to apply a broad range of knowledge to the day to day administration of C&B function. Prior knowledge of HRIS systems for large scale operations would be ideal.
Additionally, we are also looking for the following -
- Minimum of five years of relevant experience
- Work productively in an environment with high levels of interruption
- Positive attitude, self-driven and hands-on
- Strong customer- service orientation
For further details please contact Phang Wanxin now on +65 6493 1873 or send your details on email@example.com quoting reference – WP/ 12348.
EA Licence No:14C6917
Registration No: R1328357
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.