Our client, a global professional services organisation, is looking to hire a Diversity & Inclusion Specialist in the light of recent expansion.
You need to have a deep understanding of diversity and be able to apply it to different business scenarios. You will support the Head of Diversity & Inclusion in the development and implementation of Diversity and Talent strategies for the organisation globally. You will be responsible for implementing a global diversity and inclusion strategy, leading-edge subject matter expertise and enable the business to be the leading global business within their sector.
- Actively contribute to the delivery of company-wide D&I priorities
- Provide specialist subject matter expertise to support company-wide initiatives
- Keep up to date in key developments, research and best-practice in the field of D&I
- Independently lead D&I projects with limited supervision, including maintenance of project plans, stakeholder maps, and change and communications plans
- Build strong relationships with the HR Business Partner teams to enable them to support their clients across all groups and geographies within the organisation
- Be a key point of specialist expertise to support leaders within the CoE teams
- Identify areas for collaboration across the wider Talent Development function
- Act as a trusted advisor to HR colleagues regarding implementing D&I plans within local locations
- Provide advice to colleagues at the company on D&I related matters and queries
- Stay up to date with global D&I developments legislation and integrate knowledge into practice
Skills, experience and characteristics:
- Have designed and implemented D&I projects and initiatives across a complex business
- Confident in working and influencing senior stakeholders
- Have a genuine passion and enthusiasm for Diversity and Inclusion
- Have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal and be fluent in English
- Be able to quickly build relationships at all levels and influence, persuade and coach
- Be able to exercise empathy, discretion and sensitivity
- Have a strategic mind-set
- Have an excellent knowledge of D&I best practices and linkages to HR practices
- Have the ability to manage multiple projects and competing priorities
If you are interested in discussing the role further please contact Agata Staszewska-Palka at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.