E-Learning Specialist [Professional Services] – New York City
A top tier firm is seeking a skilled E-Learning Specialist to join their Learning & Development team in New York City. This individual will work closely to manage the company LMS.
- Global high-performing organization
- Long term career and learning opportunities
- Generous compensation package
As part of the broader L&D team, the E-Learning Specialist will provide updates, troubleshoot issues and manage vendor relationships related to the firm’s learning technology. Expect to collaborate with the rest of the L&D team to align and drive e-Learning projects throughout the company.
The successful candidate will be organized and proactive, with strong working knowledge of compliance training and vendor management. Excellent communication skills and the ability to manage multiple deadlines is a must. Previous experience working with Saba Cloud LMS is strongly desired, as well as experience with E-Learning design tools such as Articulate Storyline, Adobe Captivate, and/or TechSmith Camtasia.
You must have:
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in HR (specifically in training & development is strongly preferred)
- Previous Legal industry experience is strongly preferred
- Knowledge of e-Learning applications, tools, and standards
- A Bachelor’s degree in relevant field
For further details please contact Priyanka Krishnan D'Souza on email@example.com. Job Code PKD/15461
Please note that only short-listed candidates