Our client is one of the leading investment management firms. Due to continued business growth the team is looking to hire a EMEA HR Manager/Generalist to further compliment the team.
The role requires someone who can hold commercial, strategic conversations as well as deal with day to day HR operational issues.
As the London office is more nimble than the US you will not align to a client group but rather get full exposure across the business.
Ideally you will be technically strong across ER, used to SMCR, worked on international assignments, and understand operational risk.
The successful candidate must have proven financial services experience and a strong academic track record.
- Common sense
- Very adaptable and happy to get stuck in, a self-starter and intellectually curious.
- Able to use your initiative, but also bring in a lot of structure.
- Ideally any exposure across regulatory reward would be beneficial.
- Interested in changing things where appropriate.
- There is a lot of really positive things going on there; they are opening up new offices so you will have good exposure across different locations.
- They focus on excellence and being better than the day before.
If you are interested in discussing the role further please contact Kirstin Hunt at email@example.com.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.