Our client, a well-regarded relocation management company, is looking for a Global Assignment Management Consultant to join their fast-growing team. As one of the key members of the team, you will be responsible for managing and coordinating the end-to-end assignment process with high standard of service and consistency.
The right candidate will be working with various clients giving them professional knowledge of products and service. You will be proactively looking for opportunities to solve customer’s concerns and identifying opportunities for enhancement to current client processes. This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious individual who is looking for further develop with a well-established company professionally and personally.
The ideal candidate should have at least 5-years of experience in global mobility, preferably from in-house with knowledge in Tax and Compensation & Benefits. Candidates with less experience are welcome if you can demonstrate the aptitude and ability to take on a broader service delivery role. My client offers a competitive package to the right candidate along with attractive benefits and friendly working environment.
- Manage the end-to-end process of international assignment
- Build relationship with clients, assignees and their families
- Demonstrate knowledge of products and services
- Proactively seek opportunities to solve customer concerns and needs
- Identify opportunities for enhancement to current client processes
- Ensure full satisfaction from all clients
- Proactively maintain communication with assignee and client throughout assignment life cycle
- Maintain compliance with corporate polices, programs, and standards
- 5 years of experience in global mobility, preferably from in-house with knowledge in tax and compensations & benefits
- Sound commercial and financial awareness
- Ability to maintain good relationship and build up trust with internal & external partners
- Self-motivated with excellent time management
- Passionate about providing excellent customer service
- Excellent verbal & numerical reasoning
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- European language is advantageous
For further details please contact Genie Shi at firstname.lastname@example.org.