Global Mobility Team Lead (Relocation available) – Orange County, CA
A leading Relocation Services Provider is looking to hire a Global Mobility Team Lead to be based out of their office in the Greater Orange County Area.
- Well-respected Relocation Services Provider
- Opportunity to work with prestigious clients
- Client-facing opportunity
As the Global Mobility Team Lead, you will be responsible for managing a number of senior-level client relationships for the business. You will also be tasked with direct client contact in order to achieve a number of client deliverables. You will also serve as the single point of coordination for the client company and key service partners as well. You must possess strong leadership abilities as you will be responsible for managing a team of 5+ individuals.
The ideal candidate has had previous experience working with another Relocation Management Company or working internally in a Global Mobility role. Strong communication skills are essential as you will be responsible for liaising with senior leadership across the business as well as coordinating the various needs of the client. This role also requires extremely strong time management skills as you will be responsible for handling multiple projects at a given time. In addition you must have:
- At least 5+ years of Global Mobility experience
- Experience managing all aspects of the Relocation process from an international perspective
- Ability to interface with individuals on multiple levels
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to take ownership of all projects from start to finish
To learn more please e-mail Danny Herskowitz on: email@example.com DBH/14885 #LI-DH2