Singapore, IT & Communications
A newly established IT company which has secured a substantial investment to launch a new generation of advanced technology products is looking for an aspiring and motivated senior HR professional to establish their regional HR function in Singapore.
- High profile, start-up company
- Genuinely exciting business proposition with ambitious growth plans
- Strong growth potential
You will be tasked with establishing the HR function for Asia Pacific, ensuring that the people and organisation practices support and drive the business objectives. You will possess a thorough understanding of the business plans and long term strategies to develop people plans which ensure that the business has the right capabilities and resources to succeed. This is very much a people driven role as you will need to influence and advise managers to optimise organisational capability as well as lead the resolution of individual people issues. Specifically, you will advise on new roles, headcount structure and capabilities and will lead talent acquisition, performance management employee engagement activities.
You will be university educated with a degree in Human Resources or other commercial subject. Previous experience working in a demanding, fast paced working environment is required as well as in-depth knowledge of employment laws in the major countries in the region. You will be results focused with a strong generalist skillset across the entire gamut of HR activities. In addition to excellent influencing and presentation skills, we are also looking for the following -
- Minimum twelve years’ human resources experience with previous experience managing a regional Human Resources function
- Strong commercial acumen, with a solid understanding of key business drivers
- Possess strong verbal and written communication skills
- Fluency in Mandarin is a must as this role interacts significantly with China and Taiwan
For further details, please contact Vincent Romano on +65 6493 1873 or send me your details on email@example.com and quote job ref VR/ 12492.
Registration Number: R1104323
EA License Number:14C6917
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.