Our client is a leading financial services orgnisation looking to hire an HR Business Partner.
- Based in Surrey (with travel to the London office)
- Reporting into the Head of HR
The aim of the role is to provide the full range of HR Business Partner support to the teams within CPO which span Human Resources and Corporate Affairs.
The primary objective of the role is to act as a business partner to ensure that managers are equipped to deal with people matters appropriately and that the people's agenda is reflected in all decisions and aligned to achieving desired business outcomes. The role will focus on running cyclical HR activities for CPO such as talent reviews; performance management preparation, planning and delivery; compensation reviews and regular compensation changes related to promotions and role changes; supporting managers and employees through employee relations matters; employee engagement activities relating to Your Voice output.
- Work with the Employee Engagement team on several communication activities including the Recognition Awards (supplementing centralised comms when required); the annual communications plan; assist in the preparation, communication and updates to the management team for the annual Your Voice survey and track outputs and activities
- Work with Talent Acquisition team globally and participate in recruitment and selection processes to ensure experienced and skilled talents are brought into CPO
- Work with Talent team and the Head of HR to support the collation and assessment of specific training and development requirements for CPO as well as rolling out various internal/external training for the business where required
- Support the resolution of employee relations matters e.g. involuntary termination, Redundancy, Performance Improvement Plan, Disciplinary Meetings.
- In conjunction with the Reward team, undertake market reviews of compensation and work with the business to ensure efficient management of the end of year compensation review process is conducted for CPO. Advise and support department managers in relation to their recommendations, maintaining objectivity and fairness at all times and ensuring accuracy of data throughout the process. Assist in communicating key steps of the process and updates to the management teams.
We are looking for someone with a strong track record in HR advisory with demonstrable experience of working on the full range of HR issues, including employee relations. The job holder must have the ability and desire to work with a diverse and challenging client group ideally with experience of working in a customer focussed, dynamic, commercially driven environment: preferably Financial Services.
If you are interested in discussing the role further please contact Agata Staszewska at firstname.lastname@example.org. #LI-AS1
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.