HR Business Partner, Europe
Our client is a global financial services organisation who prides itself on being very customer focussed. They work as “One team”, embrace diversity in their people and communities, to bring out the best in others. They encourage their people to seek out new ideas and to take accountability to deliver to optimum levels.
- London based
- Reporting into the Head of HR Europe and Americas
The role of the HR Business Partner is to contribute to and drive achievement of business objectives through the provision of solutions and consultative expertise to leaders.
The HR Business Partner performs a wide range of duties associated with some or all of the different functional HR areas including recruitment, global mobility, employment policies, employee relations, case management, diversity, learning & development, remuneration and benefits.
- Provide proactive HR support
- Case management for employee relations related matters, processes and investigations
- On-going development of the London branch employment value proposition.
- Act as a cultural custodian role modelling behaviours, standards and values – provide guidance to business leaders on the right motivational performance management approach
- Drive employee engagement and culture initiatives and contribute to a constructive culture.
- Project management of learning and development programmes in partnership with the Learning & Development CoE.
- Support and advise on diversity and inclusion (D&I) initiatives and maintain continual focus on the Group’s D&I priorities.
- Work closely with Global Mobility CoE to support assignments to and from the London Branch including arranging visas for new and current assignees and sponsored employees.
- Ensure compliance with HR, compliance, regulatory and risk control
- Co-ordinate, advise and support the SMCR annual attestation process.
- Co-ordinate the annual employee benefits renewal process including vendor management and review of terms and conditions.
- Complete HR reporting & analysis as required.
- Provide cover to the Talent Acquisition Specialist to support recruitment processes including approvals, advising leaders on best practice, interviewing candidates (as required to support the business) and issuing offers.
- Support the annual remuneration review process including market matching and advising business leaders on remuneration decisions.
- As required, complete employee on-boarding, including background checking and certification of Senior Managers (SMs) and Certified Persons (CPs) working closely with Compliance
- Maintain an updated employee handbook, policies and procedures.
- Implement process improvement and enhancement to create efficiencies and improve service and tools for business leaders/employees.
- As required, support exit administration processes.
The successful individual will come from a Financial Services knowledge and background and possess a good understanding of the regulatory environment and implications for HR.
Typically degree and CIPD qualified with relevant HR advisory experience.
- Experience in the management of benefits and compensation programs as well as other HR programs.
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills.
- Vendor Management of Benefits, Coaching and Learning providers
- Experience of senior level stakeholder management and coaching of people leaders.
- Strong knowledge of UK employment laws and practices.
- Experience in HR case management
- Strong verbal, written and communication skills
- Takes initiative to identify solutions and solve issues
- Attention to detail in composing, typing and proofing materials, establishing priorities and meeting deadlines.
- Experience in project and change management.
If you are interested in discussing the role further please contact Kirstin Hunt at email@example.com.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.