HR Business Partner - Global Law Firm – Washington D.C.
Our client is a global law firm and they are seeking a bright and dedicated HR Business Partner to ensure seamless HR service within their Washington D.C. office. If you value innovation, collaboration, and don’t mind being part of a highly-regarded team, this could be the next great opportunity for you!
- Fast-paced work environment
- Generous compensation package
- Full-time, permanent position
In this role, you will use your strategic HR expertise to proactively partner with business stakeholders and advise around various talent management processes, complex employee relations cases, training and development initiatives, and succession planning. As a true Senior HR Business Partner, you will work closely to the senior HR Leadership team to drive cultural change and employee engagement throughout the firm, as well as provide swift guidance and support where needed.
This dynamic role requires someone with a strong generalist background who has worked at reputable professional services firms in a matrix-style environment. The successful candidate will be organized, service-focused, and have the ability to clearly and efficiently communicate with stakeholders at all levels of the organization. You must also handle confidential information with total discretion and deliver projects working to multiple deadlines.
You Must Have:
- Minimum of 6 years’ HR Business Partner experience
- 2+ years’ experience working in a global scope and/or with remote teams
- Professional or Financial Services background (Legal or Consulting is preferred)
- Knowledge of MS Office and strong HRIS experience is required
- A Bachelor’s degree
For further details please contact Alison Maclurkin on email@example.com. Job Code AMC/14980d.