Duties & responsibilities:
• Serve as a HR business partner to the Group Office & Regional Shared Services Employees & line Managers in Hong Kong & Singapore on human resource-related topics.
• Provide guidance and process to support line manager and employees, from their on-boarding, performance management, development, job rotation/transfer, promotion till they leave the Company.
• Manage, deliver and continuously improve employee experience and HR operations for the Group Office and Shared Services in Hong Kong & Singapore
• Ensure proper guidance on HR policies, processes, and provide accurate & timely inputs in key documentations & system, to support overall HR operations with HR specialized team.
• Support to develop, implement & improve HR programs including performance management, employee engagement, talent dialogues, employee wellness and development.
• Actively identify & propose and drive to implement changes where necessary to deliver effective & value-added people processes for line managers and employees.
• Lead for cross locations HR projects for Technology & Digital Shared Services (Hong Kong, Singapore, China & Malaysia).
• At least 5 years HRBP experience
• MUST have good knowledge of WorkDay
• MUST be already based in Hong Kong with a valid HKID
For more information, or to apply, please contact Garrett Tardrew, or send me your resume at email@example.com
Job code: GT/15687
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.