Great opportunity to join this growing global Retail/FMCG firm – 2021 looks exciting for the business and HR function across Asia! You will be the Asia HR & Admin Manager working closely with stakeholders across Country and Regional teams – leading various sectors including employee relations, training, performance management, compensation and benefits administration, recruitment/employment, on-boarding & off-boarding, policy implementation, employment law compliance & office administration.
• Support day-to-day HR functions that deliver value-add and enhance operational effectiveness and efficiency
• Partner with business/functional stakeholders to identify and deliver HR solutions
• Assist in the development and implementation of HR policies and procedures; update and maintain employee handbook
• Work with functional managers to recruit permanent, contract & temporary employees; manage the end-to-end recruitment cycle
• Responsible for employee lifecycle operations including on-boarding, annual performance appraisals and off-boarding
• Manage communication and execution of HR initiatives in the Region and ensure alignment in policies and frameworks across different business units
• Ensure compliance to all relevant statutory and employment law requirements
• Prepare and submit monthly regional reports to the global HQ
• Educated to degree level / fluent English and Mandarin
• 6-8 years of relevant HR & Administrative experience across all HR disciplines
• Experience in FMCG/Retail industry an advantage
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills / good tram player
• Super organised with the ability to work independently and have a positive attitude!
• Able to manage multiple priorities and consistently hit deadlines
• Knowledge of current labour laws and regulations/guidelines
For further details please contact Fleur Daniell by sending in your CV email@example.com
Job Code: FSD/15521
EA License Number: 14C6917
Registration Number: R1764804
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.