Our client is a global investment management organisation looking to hire an HR Coordinator to support a team of HR Business Partners.
- The role is based in Surrey with regular travels to London
The purpose of the role will be to coordinate and support on various annual HR processes and activities.
Coordination of annual activities relating to:
- Talent Management
- Performance management (Coordination of key performance management related activities such as supporting the HRBPs in tracking the progress of completion of goals, tracking the completion of performance reviews and continuous feedback, drafting and issuing reminders to business areas about key dates in the performance management cycl)e
- Compensation review process (Assisting the HRBP team in the coordination of the compensation review process including: working with the BPs and business areas to update budget hierarchies within the compensation review system (CRS); assisting with reporting from CRS to understand tracking against budgets; assisting with reminders to the business and other general support)
- Employee engagement survey process
- For all of the above activities, support the gathering of data, analysis and creation of reports, presentations and meeting collateral to support the team of HR Business Partners
- Supporting the coordination and administration of business as usual activities in the HR cycle such as international assignments, role changes and contract changes
We are ideally looking for someone with a previous experience in a HR team support role, ideally from a fast-paced and high performing organisation. You will have very strong organisational skills and ability to work at pace with multiple, rapidly changing priorities. In addition, we are looking for:
- University degree
- Strong numerical and analytical skills (Microsoft Office and Excel; pivot tables/ v-look ups)
- Client focused with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Proactive approach, comfortable to initiate or suggest process improvements
If you are interested in discussing the role further please contact Débora Lima da Cunha at email@example.com #LI-DC1
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.