Our client, a diversified global conglomerate, is seeking a knowledgeable HR professional for an HR Generalist role.
• Generalist Role
• Successful firm with an international culture
• Work closely with Head of HR
Reporting to the APAC HR Director, as part of a lean team, you will cover all-round HR duties for the firm’s staff across the region, including such areas as recruitment, HR operations, HRIS, benefits administration, and talent development.
The successful candidate will be an excellent communicator and relationship builder, with a genuine interest in understanding the business. They will be attentive to detail, and able to handle transactional matters accurately and efficiently.
Further, the successful candidate will specifically demonstrate:
• At least 3-4 years of prior HR experience
• Strong knowledge of Hong Kong Employment Ordinance
• Previous HR operations experience strongly preferred
• Fluent written and spoken English and Cantonese, with other Asian languages highly advantageous
• Degree qualification in a relevant discipline
For more information, or to apply, please contact Hayley McArthur on +852 2526 8588, or send me your resume at email@example.com
Job code: HM/14709
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.