Our client is a leading infrastructure investment management firm. They provide a work environment where people from diverse backgrounds with a range of skills can contribute and succeed. They have a highly engaged workforce and in 2019 recorded a companywide engagement score of 90%.
HR Manager to be based in the London office. This role would suit someone with mid- senior HR experience in the finance industry. This position provides an excellent opportunity to develop and put in place HR strategies in a fast-paced and growing business.
- Develop the operational and strategic HR plan
- Lead a full range of HR services including recruitment, induction, relocation, performance management, benchmarking and learning & development
- Develop and maintain relationships with employees, providing HR support, information and guidance
- Lead HR initiatives/projects including diversity, benchmarking, talent management, employee brand, benefits review, recognition and the employee survey
- Review and revise company policies and procedures and the employee handbook
- Looking for constant improvements in day to day HR activity
- Compliance with all legislative and regulatory requirements
- Support payroll operations as and when needed
- Promote company values
Core Capabilities required:
- Minimum 5 years HR experience in the financial services industry and a strong preference from asset management.
- Experience in development and implementation of new HR strategies / initiatives in a commercial setting (e.g. talent management program, diversity strategy etc)
- Strong business focus
- Exceptional planning and organisational skills
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to work as part of a team and independently
- Professional communication skills both written and verbal
If you are interested in discussing the role further please contact Kirstin Hunt at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.