Located in New York City, our client is a world leader in the entertainment industry, looking for a Learning & Development Manager to join their team. You must have proven success working on L&D strategy within an ambiguous environment.
- Globally recognized and creative industry
- Strategic role driving innovation
- Be part of a dynamic team
You will be responsible for creating learning strategy and driving the execution and management of a scalable and sustainable learning framework for the organization. You will work closely with leaders and the management team to proactively identify learning and performance gaps and develop tailored solutions to further the strategic goals of the business.
You will need to have proven experience with the following: analysis of learning needs, creation of a learning strategy and subsequent plans, as well as learning program design, delivery, measurement and subsequent reporting.
In addition, we are looking for:
- Minimum 5-8 years’ experience in similar role
- A Bachelor’s degree
- Strong communication skills
- Strong problem solving, conflict management, negotiation skills
- Results oriented and able to effectively execute in a fast paced environment
For further information please contact Rosh Jayawardena at firstname.lastname@example.org. Job Code RJ/13793