Our client is one of the largest corporations in its industry and with a long and successful track record. They are now looking for a talent management manager for early talents. This is a fantastic opportunity for a passionate talent management professional to join their established HR team.
• APAC coverage
• Great career development opportunity
• Opportunity to work with businesses which operate in different industries
In this role you will be responsible for the strategic design and development of talent management programmes for early talents and build out the talent foundation for a growing international business. You will also closely working with talent acquisition team, talent assessment team and HR Business Partners in delivering talent initiatives, and advise early talents on their career development. Programme design and implementation on trainee and internship programmes will also be key to the role.
We are looking for someone with a minimum of 7 years’ talent management experience. Experience gained from sizable multinationals would be preferred.
In addition, we are looking for:
• Degree qualification
• A deep understanding of talent tools and the know-how of putting programmes together
• An analytical, independent and passionate individual
• Outstanding communication, interpersonal and presentation skills in Chinese and English
For further details please contact Gladys Kung on +852 2526 8588 or send me your details on firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Code GK/15420
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.