Recruitment Marketing Administrator
My client is a top law firm looking to hire a Recruitment Marketing Administrator responsible for the smooth running of all internal and external events including law fairs, evening receptions, workshops and insight days. The role is likely to suit a graduate with strong administration and organisation skills. They will have a natural affinity toward tasks requiring attention to detail and will be adept at juggling multiple projects.
Campus events – especially busy from September to December
- Assisting with the administration and organisation of the graduate attraction campaign at 29 target universities. This includes organising and booking logistics for all campus events with university careers service, law faculty and law society contacts, preparing briefing notes and arranging travel for events, coordinating and sending branded items and helping source appropriate representatives to staff campus and in-house events.
Internal events – year round
- Assisting with the administration and organisation of all in-house events (including widening access and diversity events), including booking rooms and speakers, choosing and confirming menu requirements, helping source appropriate representatives to staff events, coordinating the events on the day and liaising with attendees before, during and after the events.
Graduate recruitment inbox management - daily
- Shared responsibility with the graduate recruitment administrator to manage and respond quickly to all inbox queries
- Answering general queries from students, university societies and law fair/evening event venues, usually via email and telephone.
General administration - weekly
- Processing and filing all graduate recruitment marketing invoices and keeping the budget spreadsheet up to date
- Processing all travel expenses for internal and external events
- Filing all paperwork relating to in-house and external events – ie briefing notes, booking forms, logistical information.
Student contacts lists - weekly
- Updating the student contact list after each event to ensure student contact details are captured and we retain contact with them.
- Arranging and attending society sponsorship meetings with the Recruitment Marketing Manager, sourcing appropriate representatives to attend society events, sending branded items for events plus processing and filing all invoices and society paperwork.
Campus ambassador programme
Working closely with the Recruitment Manager and Recruitment Marketing Manager by:
- Updating the annual campus ambassador handbook
- Helping to promote the vacancies at 10-12 target universities
- Helping facilitate the assessment and induction days
- Maintaining regular communication with the ambassadors to ensure their responsibilities are carried out successfully and they promote our opportunities correctly.
- On occasion supporting the graduate recruitment team with assessment day administration, invigilating and marking critical thinking tests, processing invoices and travel expenses. Providing additional cover for vacation scheme events.
- Impeccable attention to detail and capable of following instructions
- Able to prioritise, multitask and manage large volumes of emails
- Work efficiently with excellent planning and organisational skills
- Work well under pressure and good at thinking on feet and problem solving in a calm manner
- Able to work from process notes and know when to ask for help
- Able to work independently and proactively without supervision
- Service driven and motivated to do work to the highest standards with a 'can-do' and positive attitude
- Flexible, humble and team working approach
- Flawless use of English (grammar, punctuation, spelling) for written and spoken communication
- Good telephone manner with the ability to communicate at all levels
- Able to engage with senior people in a professional manner
For further information please contact Jaime Marks on email@example.com