Recruitment Researcher – New York City
Are you looking to work in a global business? Do you want to shape your career in an environment that delivers a mix of training and development with autonomous working? Due to the continued growth of our US business, we are looking to add an ambitious, driven and motivated Researcher to our team in New York City. This role will develop along the path to a Junior Recruiter position.
- Fun office in the heart of Manhattan
- Small and dynamic team
- We are growing!
Elliott Scott HR is a global HR recruitment firm with offices in New York, London, Hong Kong, Singapore and Sao Paulo. We provide a boutique style service where building long term relationships with our clients and candidates is paramount. In this role, you will work closely with your local NYC team, while also receiving support from your colleagues around the globe.
We are looking to hire a high-performing individual who is eager to learn and develop relationships, work within a variety of industries and help us expand our business throughout the US region. At a high level, the role will include: Talent Search & Screening, Talent Mapping, Vendor Management, Market/Industry Mapping, Market Research, Benchmarking, Networking and Event Coordinating.
The Researcher role is a great way to learn about key HR positions and broader HR functions in addition to recruiting (i.e. HR Business Partner, HR Generalists, HR Analysts, Talent Management, Learning & Development, Compensation & Benefits, etc.)
- Lead the ongoing relationship with our offshore talent sourcing team
- Daily review and screening of resumes from our offshore formatting team
- Take research briefs and partner with consultants to develop strong candidate pipelines
- Research candidate profiles using LinkedIn and our database
- Create and manage job adverts
- Own internal database coding and registration procedures
- Schedule and coordinate interviews or meetings
- Map out organizations and targeted vacancies
- Assist with financial and sales support tasks as needed
- Manage office logistics and administration
- Partner with senior leadership on local and global marketing initiatives/events
- Collaborate with other global Researchers to provide operational and administrative support to the Elliott Scott Group
- Provide efficient support and ad hoc duties as needed to the global Elliott Scott Group
- Work with your NYC office colleagues to plan regular social events and celebrations!
We Are Looking For:
- A team player
- A positive, can-do attitude
- Self-awareness and open to feedback
- Ability to solve problems, complete tasks and work autonomously
- Confidence to work under tight deadlines
- Strong interesting in learning all about Recruiting and HR!
- Ultimate desire to become a Recruiter
We are happy to take on a bright graduate who is interested in starting their career in HR, Sales or an individual with prior data research experience and strong analytical skills.
Check out this video for a snapshot of life in our team!
For further information please contact Priyanka Krishnan-D'Souza at firstname.lastname@example.org. Job Code PKD/15154a