This company is a publicly listed market leader in its sector with employees located in 120 countries across the globe. Due to this multinational’s success in the region, there now is a need for a HR business partner to join the regional team:
- Play a pivotal role in strategic regional people matters
- Drive the roll out of change projects across the region
- High visibility with leadership team
Due to expansion, this role requires an individual who is familiar with a growing employee population across the region. Familiarity with employment laws across ASEAN is an absolute must. Proficiency in more than one Asian language is highly advantageous, as this role will interface substantially with internal clients across South East Asia.
This multinational prides itself on its high standards of service excellence. The expectation is therefore for a proactive, commercial-minded, strategic HR partner who can talk the language of the business.
The ideal candidate will be:
- University degree in human resources or other business related subject, postgraduates and MBAs preferred
- Comfortable working in a matrixed organisation and have demonstrated experience working with senior management as a trusted advisor
- Strong communication and change management experience highly desirable
- 10 years’ human resources experience in a fast moving, multinational environment with strong Asia Pacific exposure
- Commercially astute and results driven
To be considered for this role, please send your word CV to email@example.com quoting TS/11463
Registration No: R1329062
EA Licence No:14C6917
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.