Our client is a leading law firm looking for a Reward Manager to oversee the UK lawyer compensation process and the provision of both partner and lawyer benefit programs within the firm.
The scope is predominantly UK focussed, but there will be some international scope in respect of benefit programs.
- Oversee annual pay review process.
- Manage key stakeholders re bonus pool expectations; preparing salary guidelines etc.
- Conduct gender analysis on review decisions and flag any issues.
- Deliver Total Reward Statements to agreed timescales.
- Produce analysis of market data to ensure competitive pay.
- Manage portfolio of benefit programs for UK staff and for global partners.
- Lead project of annual benefits renewals.
- Monitor benefits claims and respond on day-to-day queries. Support HR advisors in respect of complex benefits issues.
- Input and advise on setting budgets for the firm’s benefits/advisers and monitoring spend throughout year.
- Proactively monitor legislation and other changes and evaluate implications for firm’s HR policies and reward structures.
- Produce recommendations for ways to improve reward package.
- Manage three junior team members.
For further details please contact Jaime Marks at firstname.lastname@example.org.