Our client is a global financial services organisation looking to hire a Senior HR Business Partner.
- Reporting into Head of HR
Reporting to the Head of HR, you will provide the full support to the Group Functions Teams from a strategic and operational perspective, working closely with other global HR teams and covering a varied client group.
You will have global exposure and also will work closely with the Centres of Excellence (including Talent Acquisition, Compensation, Campus Recruitment and Talent).
- Design and develop the HR strategy for Group Functions.
- Partner with the business managers to drive an HR agenda.
- Assist with the organisational design process, implementing the strategy and plans.
- Manage complex ER cases, engaging with business managers promptly to address issues in a timely manner.
- Work in partnership with the various HR Centres of Excellence.
- Provide data-driven people and organisational insights for decision making.
- Build a network of internal and external contacts.
- Good educational background to degree level and CIPD qualified.
- Strong relationship building skills.
- Proven ability to evaluate employment law risks and to effectively address and mange any such situations arising.
- Future orientated whilst present focused and with a problem-solving mindset.
- Strong analytical skills.
- High standards of integrity, ethically minded, energetic and hard working.
If you are interested in discussing the role further please contact Kirstin Hunt at email@example.com. #KH1
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.