Senior Recruitment Manager
Our client is a large global law firm looking for a Senior Recruitment Manager to be responsible for recruitment across the UK including both fee earners and business services. This person will report directly to the global head of recruitment and will be both strategic and operational.
- Manage a team of 3 recruiters across the UK
- Work with recruitment staff in regional offices to understand their recruitment processes
- Provide input to the broader strategic talent agenda
- Hands-on recruitment responsibilities in both fee-earning and business services recruitment
Experience & Qualifications:
- Minimum of 5-7 years’ experience working in in-house recruitment at a law firm or in a professional services environment
- Experience managing a team
- Experience of end-to-end recruitment process
- Knowledge of relevant UK employment law as it pertains to recruitment
- Flexibility to work an environment with different operating models in different locations
- Experience of using social media and digital media tools for recruitment
- Experience working with an application tracking system like Taleo preferred but not required
- Ability to take a consultative approach
For further details please contact Jaime Marks at email@example.com. Job Code JGM/12955.