Due to expansion our client, a market leading in the industry, is seeking an HR professional with good understanding of Talent Management to take on a key role in their established HR team.
• Hong Kong and China coverage
• New role
• Good regional project exposure
You will report to the Senior Talent Management Manager in Hong Kong and you will play a key role in all areas of Talent Management. Specially you will be involved in such as succession planning, employee development planning, and employee engagement.
We are looking for a Talent Management professional or an HR professional with a passion for Talent Management with a minimum of 2 years of relevant experience. You would have good HR experience gained from sizable multinationals. To be successful in this role you will need to be comfortable in business partnering with the senior management team.
In addition, we are also looking for:
• Eager to make a difference and has the ability to establish relationship with people from all levels of seniority
• The ability to be hands-on and be flexible. Excellent PowerPoint and Excel skills is essential.
• Excellent communication skills and while fluency in Mandarin, Cantonese and English is essential
• A detail-oriented, team player, outgoing and self-motivated individual
For further details please contact Tony Ho on +852 2526 8588 or send me your details on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job Code TH/12562
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.