• We are partnering with a Global Professional Services provider to hire an experienced and ambitious Talent Assessment Consultant to lead one their People, Performance and Talent teams in South East Asia. Responsible for the growth of the Practice, this is an exciting and opportunistic time to join the business due to their growth and development plans.
• Develop assessment strategies, solutions and go-to-market plans for the Practice
• Lead business development across SG/SEA including enhancing existing business in order to build a strong and sustainable business development pipeline
• Lead proposal and pitch efforts including bespoke solutions and designs to fit Clients’ requirements
• 5-9 years’ experience in HR consulting across various domains such as Talent Management, Assessment, Performance, OD
• Experience in leading HR consulting Teams, along with a proven track record in, and an appetite for the Management Consulting environment
• Detailed knowledge of performance and assessment trends
• Credible and confident with commercial insight to engage and influence senior external and internal stakeholders
• Able to operate independently and effectively across SEA countries
• Proactive - take initiative and ownership for ideas and implementation
For further details please contact Fleur Daniell by sending in your CV firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Code: FSD/15714
EA License Number: 14C6917
Registration Number: R1764804
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.