Our client is a one of the leading international law firms looking to hire a Talent Attraction & Sourcing Manager
Location: Open to Location within the UK
Candidate will be responsible for a broad range of hiring across the Legal and Business Support teams. Working as part of a team of a national team, and will play a key role in bringing in the very best talent into the firm.
- Taking a lead role in the building and execution of innovative, on and offline recruitment campaigns. Working closely with marketing teams, recruitment consultants and team leads to understand the business requirements across the international operation.
- Gain an in-depth understanding of the company’s structure (both legal and non legal teams) to create a robust hiring strategy including the identification of target organisations.
- Overseeing the building of international, diverse talent pipelines and creating robust candidate relationship management processes to ensure an outstanding candidate experience each time.
- Taking ownership of ensuring all data processes and records and kept in accordance with GDPR requirements
- Identifying “best in class” candidate attraction technology, methods and trends to advise stakeholders in how to secure the best talent.
- Undertaking a full review of the candidate recruitment experience and creating a robust international framework for best practice.
- Managing all data and analytics around the Sourcing team’s sourcing activity, maintaining regular reports to influence decision making
- Utilising technology – such as LinkedIn and Legal Monitor – to collate market analytics, trends and candidate insights. Working collaboratively with the recruitment team leads to ensure the sharing and reporting of this information.
We are looking for a candidate with suitable experience ideally from Financial or professional services sector.
If you are interested in discussing the role further please contact Kirstin Hunt at email@example.com.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.