Our client, a leading international financial services firm, is seeking a talent management expert to take on a key regional role.
• Large, successful and growing international organisation
• True talent management & development role
• Strong remuneration prospects
Partnering with senior business stakeholders, the CHRO, and global-, regional- and country-level learning and talent teams you will develop talent and succession strategy across APAC. As a subject-matter expert, you will use your knowledge of best-practices and market trends to maintain and develop the talent management offering at the forefront of the industry. This is an end-to-end role; you will oversee everything from thought leadership and objective-setting through to implementation programme-by-programme.
The successful candidate will be a proven senior talent management professional with experience in leading in-house departments or consultancies. Aside from their deep best-practice knowledge, they will be an excellent communicator and relationship builder, with the ability to manage complex, multi-country projects with demanding stakeholders. Although this is primarily a strategic position, they will also be comfortable working hands-on and facilitating. Further, the successful candidate will specifically demonstrate:
• At least eight years of HR experience in large, multinational organisations
• Extensive talent management experience, either in an in-house COE or consulting
• Strong facilitation and coaching ability
• Excellent English communication skills, with other Asian languages highly advantageous
For more information, or to apply, please contact Mitchell Abernethy on +852 2526 8588, or send me your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job code: MA/12572
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.