Drop off your CV
We serve the global HR community through our offices located in Delhi, Hong Kong, London, New York, São Paulo and Singapore and have placed HR leaders in over 30 countries.
Welcome back to another episode of HR Insights, The Podcast!
Today, our host Stuart Elliott is joined by Richard Graham, Head of Leadership and Career Development at the London Stock Exchange Group. Richard comes to us with a multitude of experience that has led him to global talent functions at Vodafone Group, Burberry, and Bloomberg, where he’s driven meaningful culture change through leadership development and shifting people to a career ownership mindset.
Richard is a certified coach and psychometric tool expert. He’s lived in New York, Kuala Lumpur, and is now settled in London, where he lives with his husband, Rob and bulldog, Ron. He’s an avid traveller, and gardener.
In this week’s episode Stuart and Richard sit down to discuss leadership development in a post pandemic era. During this conversation, they talk widely about humanising the hybrid world, leadership of the future and work/ life integration.
You can listen to and download HR Insights from Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher and most popular podcast apps, subscribe so the latest episodes are directly available!
- 1:28 – Introduction to Richard
- 9:13 – Adapting to the new working world
- 13:36 – Difficulties in humanising hybrid working
- 16:18 – Being transactional vs building relationships
- 17:29 – Assessing talent
- 21:18 – Input vs output
- 24:07 – Biggest challenge about having a global role post pandemic
- 26:21 – Balancing Hybrid life
- 31:10 – Work/life integration
- 32:48 – Change in career progression
- 37:27 – Regional career differences