This week, host Stuart Elliott is joined by Riccarda Zezza, Author and Founder of EdTech Company Lifeed.
Lifeed aims to transform periods of stress or transition such as parenthood, caring for loved ones or enduring overwhelming situations into opportunities to expand and develop 'soft skills'. As a columnist for Italian newspaper Il Sole 24 Ore and co-author of book MAAM - Maternity as a Master, discover how Riccarda Zezza is using her platform to help transform the lives of over 40,000 around the world.
In this episode Stuart and Riccarda discuss how developing soft skills impacts your worklife, from navigating the pitfalls of working from home to even saving a marriage. You can access the MultiMe Finder demo space by clicking here.
New episodes of the podcast will be released weekly. If you're on the move we recommend you download and listen to HR insights through:
Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, TuneIn
and most other popular podcast apps, subscribe so the latest episodes are directly available! You can also listen via the player at the bottom of this blog, just ensure you have a consistent internet connection.
- 01:45 An introduction to Riccarda
- 06:25 What is Lifeed?
- 08:27 Becoming a mother and juggling work
- 10:45 Soft skills
- 12:22 Life roles methodology
- 14:00 The life transition during COVID
- 17:00 The pitfalls of working from home
- 22:40 MultiMe Finder
- 23:24 User feedback and saved marriages
- 26:30 The biggest challenges facing HR Professions
- 30:20 The collision of life and work